Thursday, April 27, 2006

database war stories

[ indexando informação de radar.orelly ]

"As part of the prep for my keynote on Wednesday at the MySQL User Conference, I decided to ask some of my Web 2.0 friends just how they were using databases in their applications. Over the next couple of days, I'm going to post what I heard back. I'm not going to draw any conclusions till the end of the series, but just let people speak for themselves".

Dividido em três partes:
parte 1 - Second Life
parte 2 - BlogLines e Memeorandum
parte 3 - Flickr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bastante interessante o fato de que alguns web2.0 business não estão usando DB´s, pelo menos não em sua totalidade.

Mas... ele pode ter sido um pouco tendecioso, não? Mesmo com flickr (que é um representante de peso do web2.0 team), não acha?